Sunday, May 12, 2013

Weekend Update

No new samples for this weekend, but I am working on some new reviews. I have been out gathering up some free stuff this week and so far I have obtained: one laser jet printer with a full toner cartridge worth 300.00 and I made it work with a one dollar cord, one 24 inch collapsible kennel, one pine nightstand that I am sanding and refinishing, one walnut nightstand to keep, one bamboo coffee table with glass insert, and two turn of the century chairs that I have gifted to a friend. I also hit up a local grand reopening of ace hardware and got free gloves and a wd-40 pen. Then I found someone selling a 200 dollar metal detector for 50 bucks, talked them down to 40, and will sell off some of my free stuff to make up the difference. So I have been pretty busy finding ways to save money, make money, get free samples and share my secrets with you.
That's all for now but expect some updates on how well I do with selling and the grand reveal of the finished nightstand.

No comments:

Post a Comment